Well, the days are just flying by and I am not stitching much.
My current project is a small piece of embroidery to be set into the top of a music box for my grand daughter.
I have used some calico which has blotches of colour in pinks/mauves. When I was painting batting recently I used this piece of calico to cover the batting as I ironed it dry and it picked up the excess paint and looks quite good.
I have used my Embroidery machine to put her name on the fabric as I am in a bit of a hurry and now I am just stitching some simple flowers in an informal way on the fabric.
By tomorrow it should be complete and set into the box.