Tuesday, September 18, 2012

bargain shopping

As I mentioned in a previous post I bought a small loom at the op shop last week.

I am hoping to do some interesting things with this little piece of equipment.  In the meantime it is on the top of the cupboard because I need to finish off a few other things.

If you have used such a device I would be interested to know what you made with it.

I have posted about my other purchases here
This is a collaborative blog about op shopping with lots of different people shopping in different parts of Melbourne.

 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little rigid heddle looms are so much fun. Scarves a coming right? xox

margaret said...

am I right in thinking it is a beading loom, if so you are going to have plenty of visits to op shops to build up your collection of beads. Did a very small piece years ago when at college, unfortunately seem to have disposed of it or would have photoed (sorry about spelling but not in dictionary) it for you. My daughter has just bought the mini loom but like you has not used it yet, think she is planning to come and raid my bead collection! will hide some before she comes from her pryng eyes!!

Katherine said...

so many gorgeous purchases to catch up on

Gina E. said...

I think you are very brave buying something like that without knowing how to use it! Did it come with an instruction book/leaflet? It will be very interesting to see what you create when you get it working!

Linda said...

Looks interesting Dian. I've never had or used one, sorry. Not that I wouldn't have liked to - just another thing on the list of to do's. Have fun with it. I always enjoy your op shop finds. You are really so good at it. Cheers.