Saturday, December 31, 2011

sitting still

My car is parked, the house is quiet:  time to just sit and think a little.

It has been a very busy year with some stress and sadness and lots of happiness.

As the year ends I guess I could look back and analyze what I have achieved and what I have failed to do (or done badly) but I think I shall just look forward.  There is nothing I can do about the past but the future is mine: I hope I can be creative, maybe a little better at housework, a good wife, mother, grandmother, neighbor and friend.  I know it will be a busy year: that is the way I like it.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR - MAY IT BE A GOOD ONE 

6 comments:

Doreen G said...

Happy New Year Dian

Julie said...

Lovely thoughts Dianne.

Happy New Year to you!

Julie

Dosfishes at Sparkle Days Studios said...

My most good wishes for you in this New Year. I am glad I got to know you better and look forward to more. xox Corrine

Karyn said...

I hope you have a wonderful new year. With much more happiness than sadness.
Don't worry about the housework; it is very patient and will wait for us!

Linda said...

What a great post Dian. Sorry I'm only getting to things now - internet issues. I am sure you are already all the things you say you would like to be. I hope for good things in 2012. Cheers.

Gina E. said...

I really like your philosphy Dian - would you mind if I copy it onto my blog and acknowledge you? It is a very positive way of thinking about what you haven't done yet, but plan to do.
Happy New Year!