Friday, July 30, 2010

My Reward

I am proud of the fact that this year I have reduced my stash by resisting spending on supplies and making gifts for family from my exisitng collection of goodies.   My thrift has allowed me to take advantage of a great deal on a new machine.  I have been talking about buying an embellishing machine for several years now.  At last I have one!!!!   so thrilled!!!!!

The machine is a pfaff as you can see:  I have never had a pfaff before but I had the opportunity to try one out at a craft fair recently.  In fact I spent a good hour getting to know the machine.

I haven't had much time to use the machine yet but I am sure there are many happy hours ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to see your machine. I have to be honest and tell you that I have no idea what an embellishing machine is!

Happy sewing.

Jensters said...

Wow lucky you Dian....Pfaff's are great machines..i have a sewing one....cant wait to see what you create with this xx

Linda said...

Dian, congratulations. I am sure you will create some amazing projects using this machine. I commend you for being so strong and sticking to your resolution NOT to purchase 'stash things' just for the sake of it. It must give you an extreme sense of achievement to be in a position to have this 'guilt free'. Can't wait to see what you do with your machine.