Tuesday, November 22, 2011

felting with the embellisher

I was looking for a particular piece of fabric when I came across the pictured piece of work.  It consists of scraps felted to a piece of green felt using the embellishing machine.

I intend to add some bling and make something amazing - well I hope that I am inspired to make something with it!


 

I have finished some of the pieces for my "Road to my house" wall hanging.  I have decided to put this aside now so I can do some sewing for Christmas.  

Oh and my camera had a lovely rest and is talking to me again.
Technology - it is quite beyond me but I am pleased that I don't need to make any decision about a new camera just now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the Christmas sewing is fun.
great, wild piece of needle felting.
Cute wall hanging Dian.

Linda said...

Hi Dian, I'm sure you'll turn the needlefelting in something swisho in time. Love the little embroideries, they've come up really well.

So glad to hear the camera is over it's little hissy fit. Our printer gets like that sometimes. It just needs to ignore the computer for a time, and then it comes good........

Good luck with the bling!!

Tanja said...

what an inspiring textile blog!

Anonymous said...

Love the little embroidered pieces and the colours are amazing in your felted piece too

Barbara said...

Hey,
thank you for coming by my blog and your kind comments, I love this felted piece!
And I love all the buttons!
Very best wishes,
barbara