Friday, January 18, 2013

summer



Just photos today: first a beautiful gardenia from my garden.  

Once again the sunset is beautiful although there are many fires burning in this state and around Australia.  I do hope they will not take any more lives.  Such a lot of houses lost already and of course wildlife and livestock.  Mother nature in all her beauty and all her awesome power is in evidence at this time of the year.

I know in other parts of the world it is the rain or cold and snow that is taking a toll.  Keep safe.  Walk carefully and look out for your friends and neighbours.



1 comment:

Gina E. said...

What a nice post. Beautiful photos, and caring comments for all your readers around the world in their varying weather conditions. I really don't know where I would rather be sometimes, with the extremes of weather these days. I guess I'll stay in Eltham and take my chances with bushfires...