Well here is the result of the dying disaster. The blue mostly washed right out but I had added a little yellow and that took really well. The pieces I put in the pot of red dye turned into a nice lilac colour.
I am quite pleased with the results all in all. Plenty of scope with these gelati colours. Very pretty and soft.
I have quite a collection of lace and trims now, which is just as well as I have decided to try out some crazy patchwork. I have plenty of scraps to use up so lots of scope for new projects.
This is a piece I made a start on last night. Now the fun starts with embellishing it. When to stop will be the difficult part.