Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Computer

This has been a very good few days for me: my new embellishing machine is a dream come true and now I have been given a brand new lap top computer.  It is much quicker than the previous one, however, I am having problems with uploading pics so I will have to deal with that.

I have been using my new machine to felt some fleece I was given some time ago.  Much quicker than any other method.  I think this machine has so many possibilities: just need to find time to play. 


 If anybody knows of online tutorials for using  this kind of machine I would appreciate a point in the right direction.  

2 comments:

Amanda Sheridan said...

I don't know of any online tutorials but there are two very good DVDs available (no affiliation - just a satisfied customer) about using an embellishing machine - you can see clips on youtube here
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Colouricious#p/u/13/khFxvPUgd1Q
and here
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Colouricious#p/u/7/Eh-JYFnnz6Q
Hope that's helpful!

Linda said...

Hi Dian, hope you are finding lots of time to play. Have you got much of that felting done yet, enough to show us?? Hope the computer co-operates soon on photo sharing!!! Take care, stay warm.