Monday, April 26, 2010

Photography

It is Autumn here and the mornings are cold and crisp and the days mild and still. We have had a lot of rain which is wonderful after so many years of little or no rain to sustain the garden & large trees in the area.

We took a bit of a stroll down the road yesterday and I collected some autumn leaves to photograph and when I had done that I messed about for a while with changing the images on the computer.

Now I have to figure out how to upload the images.



2 comments:

Elspeth said...

What beautiful colours you have. A great start for something creative. It really is hard to improve on nature isn't it!!!

Radka said...

What a beautiful display of leaves! I love what you are doing with them, including the background, is this one of your new fabrics? This is just asking for some stitches. I look forward to seeing what you are going to do with it.
It seems strange seeing autumn leaves, when here we are getting exited about every new green one!