Friday, March 9, 2012

Playing at design

 I have been busy trying to catch up with my Studio Journal work as well as doing a little relaxing stitching.












We have been doing some paper cutting to explore design possibilities.
 this has been a fun exercise. 
Paper cutting and folding is quite a soothing activity. 

I will try to develop some of these for stitching or painting some fabric.





This little stitchery is something I have been working on just for the fun of it.  Some stitches, some beading.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

What will you do with your little stitchery Dianne?
Have fun with your paper cutting. Is it giving you many ideas?

Linda said...

The little paper cutting designs look interesting Dian, and I can see you are enjoying this class. I love the little embroidery you are working on at the moment.