I have had some Lutrador in the stash for quite a while but have not been interested in using it; that is until I saw someone else working with it on Friday.
Although Linda has often talked about this product with great enthusiasm I really needed to see it being used.
So tonight I cut a small piece and with it on a piece of copy paper I used some Lumiere paints to create a flower. I was surprised at how much paint went through to the page underneath. However, it is often these happy accidents that provide another resource for future projects.
I sprayed some Starburst Spray over the lot and then, using my soldering iron I cut out the flower shape.
So now I have a lutrador flower and another flower painted onto a piece of paper. I can see another book cover in the next day or so.
Lutrador might just be my new favourite material for creative projects. I will do a bit more experimenting to find out how it can be used - that is always just a good excuse for spending time messing about!
This link is a great starting point if you are interested in Lutrador .